Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Opinion on AO?

3 posters

Go down

Your Opinion on AO? Empty Your Opinion on AO?

Post by allentheadorable Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok im a new to this game but i have not heard anyones opinion on it and would like to know what other people think about it so that i DON'T regret buying it. so please give me your opinion :3!
allentheadorable
allentheadorable

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion on AO? Empty hi

Post by Freaky_Feline Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Personally the game is AWESOME XD, it has some interesting plots and endings and the characters are hot XD moreover you don't have to buy it if you want I have the installations of the game Wink
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion on AO? Empty Re: Your Opinion on AO?

Post by allentheadorable Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Freaky_Feline wrote:Personally the game is AWESOME XD, it has some interesting plots and endings and the characters are hot XD moreover you don't have to buy it if you want I have the installations of the game Wink

yeah :\ but my grandparents offered to buy me somthing since my sister is getting a present so i said "Hey well why not own the game for myself :3!" but yeah ive tried to download it 50 times unsuccessful Sad so now im just waiting for the game to come in the mail :3 thanks you fro your review btw ive heard its a good game but what makes it so special i get that you have gain a certain rank to finish the mission and theres about 4 endings to each if im not correct & the plot seems to confuse me some ^^
allentheadorable
allentheadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes it has ranks that is each ending has ranks from A to D XD and if you play a certain order but if you may choose one ending it might close another one, but don't worry you can always start again. One of the best asset of this game is that it just has an intro then you can start any mission you want so you are not necessarily bound to a specific sequence, so it has freeplay. It has 12 endings, 6 for each agent. Oh yea to get to finish the game you have to complete A rank mission in a certain order ( you can find a walk through for this) and it has two final endings.
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by allentheadorable Sat May 01, 2010 5:13 pm

I got that part with all the ranks im just curious so if you finish a mission and u get a certain rank can you do the mission over on that same game your playing on or do you have to start a new game to play the mission over again?
and i also got the walk through ^^
allentheadorable
allentheadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Adenauer Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Usually the better you do in missions, it ultimately affects the ultimate outcome of the game.
Martin Adenauer
Martin Adenauer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum