Absolute Obedience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm new!!

+5
TheBloodRed
NotaBene
Kia WelBehenna
Silvio Wenzel
Victoria
9 posters

Go down

Hi! I'm new!! Empty Hi! I'm new!!

Post by Dario-kun Tue May 05, 2009 4:53 am

Hello everyone! I'm Dario. Nice to meet you! I have always hated to introduce myself, but I love this forum, so I'll try my best!
I'm not exactly Dario, Dario is just the best character I ever made... I just wanted to be like him for a while... Razz But if you preffer you can call me Kay, that is my usual username.

I love Yaoi! Yaoi is my fountain of happiness. Every time I am sad or depressed I just think in Yaoi and my happiness returns... That's why I love it so much. I also love writing! Writing is my second passion, and if they mix, you bet I might die of so much happiness Wink

The first time I saw something about Absolute Obedience was on the AarinSecret magazine, I saw those pictures and at first I didn't liked it, but then I saw an AMV (Guess which AMV I saw Razz ) and I began to love it! So I download it, but I got a problem with the installation and it didn't have music, so I got disappointed and play it in "not putting attention to anything" mode... But I really loved Kia, he is just great! So last week, after a long time I forgot about AO, I decided to reinstall it, and it worked correctly! So now I'm happy and I will play it the right way now. The music is great! If I have knew that the music makes it more interesting and funny, I wouldn't have lost almost a year of not enjoying it.

I found this forum, while I was looking for some information, and I truly like it! I hope to have a good time here! Sorry if my english is bad. I usually don't write or speak in english, but surely is the language I know better, but sometimes I make very big mistakes.
Dario-kun
Dario-kun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm new!! Empty Re: Hi! I'm new!!

Post by Victoria Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 am

Welcome to the forums Smile And don't worry, your english is fine! Just watch out for Louise.... if Anel was anything to go by, he is very passionate about english grammar.... *cough*
Victoria
Victoria

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvio Wenzel Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 am

Greetings.
I do hope that you'll have a fun time posting around and enjoying yourself here.
I'm sure Kia will be happy to hear that another fellow fan of his is here.
Silvio Wenzel
Silvio Wenzel

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 11,570

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia WelBehenna Tue May 05, 2009 10:42 am

Welcome to the forums.

Don't worry about grammar. Honestly, it's too little of a deal for people to get asshurt about.

Hope ya like it here!
Kia WelBehenna
Kia WelBehenna
Admin

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 44,738

Back to top Go down

Post by NotaBene Tue May 05, 2009 11:41 am

Hi there. I'm the resident crazy person and it's nice to meet you. n_n May I ask what size straight-jacket you take?

I think you'll find that everyone here is both fun and accepting. Kia can get a little bit uppity at times, but that's just because he's not getting laid as much as he'd like. Laughing
*Pets Kia* We love you.

Don't worry about grammar. Honestly, it's too little of a deal for people to get asshurt about.

Unless you want to be asshurt, right Kia?Wink

Don't worry, Victoria was just jokingly making a clever reference to Anel's mission in which Louise disguises himself as an English tutor...and ends up teaching him more than good grammar. Cool

Grammar errors now warrant a spanking from Louise, so don't try too hard.Wink
We won't single you out for grammar, but if you would like a little guidance from time to time we'd be happy to provide that too; don't worry about it at all. As long as you don't start with the '2moros' and 'gd m8s' I'm sure you'll do just fine. n_n
NotaBene
NotaBene

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodRed Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm

You lack audio and such because you do not have the proper .ARC files in your program folder. If you do not have the original .zip from wence you downloaded AO, I can send you the missing files. Just ask and you will receive! Razz
TheBloodRed
TheBloodRed

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 12,760

http://thebloodred.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dario-kun Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 am

Thank you everyone! n_n You are all nice!

May I ask what size straight-jacket you take?
I used to have one but I think I lost it... But it will surely be nice to have a new one n_n

You lack audio and such because you do not have the proper .ARC files in your program folder. If you do not have the original .zip from wence you downloaded AO, I can send you the missing files. Just ask and you will receive!
Thanks! I have them, I just didn't knew where they were...

About the grammar thing, I just have some problems with the time of verbs. I think I write them correctly but my teacher says that I don't... So it is kind of irritating _ _||| But it would be nice to have an "extra grammar lesson" Razz
Dario-kun
Dario-kun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($):

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaky_Feline Fri May 08, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome to the forum Very Happy Very Happy

Looks like Kia's fanclub is growing larger Wink Twisted Evil

Anwyays don't worry about your english too much you can always practice while role playing Twisted Evil
Freaky_Feline
Freaky_Feline

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): 27,120

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Hardwich Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 am

Welcome to the forums<3. I do hope you enjoy your time with us.

As everyone has said so far, there is no need to worry yourself over grammar. I'm sure everyone here will be very understanding of your situation, and help you when you need it. I hope this is a good learning experience for you. ^^
Louise Hardwich
Louise Hardwich
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character Profile
Bank Account ($): ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecchi Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 am

Kia WelBehenna wrote:

Oh, Exploitable! (Nota took care of that, tho)

Welcome!
Ecchi
Ecchi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-07

http://sugandya.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: